Brown Sugar Baby Christmas Joy
It is Brown Sugar Baby's first Christmas! When the three Aunties swirl in, full of love and sweetness, Baby is the center of family joy and new traditions. Award-winning Kevin Lewis does it again, writing another lyrical and relatable celebration of unconditional love. This African American family is full of warmth and celebration, and reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas. Perfect keepsake gift for baby's first Christmas. Grandparents will make memories with their grandchildren, too!
- Relatable, lyrical story for parents and their little girls and boys to read together on Christmas.
- Beautiful illustrations, featuring an African American family, will keep kids engaged throughout the story.
- Sturdy board book pages are easy to grasp, great for children practicing fine motor skills.
- Poetic rhythm and rhymes encourage language patterns and development amongst toddlers.
- Glitter cover and every page throughout provide tactile learning for kids of young ages as they touch the bumpy pages. The more senses you use as you read together, the better children can concentrate on their learning experience.
Stay Informed. We're building a community committed to celebrating Black authors + artisans. Subscribe to keep up with all things Kindred Stories.